Wednesday, November 28, 2007

morning workouts



My time in Durango flew by way too quickly, and suddenly Missouri's 45 degree mornings feel balmy compared to the last week in the mountains. I miss the mountains.

I had a lot of big questions I wanted to sort out in Durango. I got a couple of them answered, realized I'm not ready to answer one of them, and may have discovered the answers to a few questions I didn't know I had. But most importantly, I was able to relax and just train. It is something my mind and body both love, to be able to focus so completely on one thing. Now I am back home with 30 things to juggle.

I hope I can translate the momentum I found in Durango back to life in the 'lou.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing you didn't roll? What about avoiding icebergs?

JMCook said...

I think its silly that you and Nelly call St. Louis "the 'lou" cause thats slang for the toilet. :P

Ben West said...

The huge smile on your face really seems to belie the fact that it's eleven friggin degrees. Perhaps your cheeks got frozen like that?

Nevertheless, best of luck with training.