Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I don’t exist in a complete vacuum!



Few and far between as we may be, it was wonderful to stumble across other women in C-boats online: http://www.whitewaterracing.org/weblog/coloradocboatexpansion.htm

I’m now heading to Colorado in July, instead of Wausau in June, for racing and training! Intimidating and exciting – my first experience with events where you cannot do practice runs on the course before your race. I’m very disappointed that I won’t be able to spend a week in Wisconsin, but I will still be at Age Group Nationals & the Whitewater Rendezvous in Carlton.

This is a big challenge, sitting 3 weeks away on the horizon, staring me in the face. I have many goals, but first of all, there is no way I am swimming off the course in Golden. Which means I have to find that missing roll, tune it up and lock it down. Fast.

No comments: